This internship is in the Omni Hotels & Resorts Corporate Office, located in Uptown Dallas.
This Sales Development and Event Management Internship opportunity will provide valuable professional experience, education and understanding on how to plan, coordinate and execute successful meeting, event, sales training and special projects.
- Solid written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to report using advanced Excel skills producing data reflected visually in charts, graphs, etc.
- Ability to create and deliver impactful PowerPoint presentations
- Assist with producing, distributing and tracking of all training and sales development event communication, materials and collateral items.
- Conduct sales training research to assist with keeping training and event materials current and relevant to current sales training initiatives.
- Work directly with Corporate Accounting pertaining to all invoicing, billing, rebills and Sales Development general ledger review (i.e. Training, Shop Calls, Customer Advisory Board, etc).
- Coordinate Sales Development webinars and any additional training and/or event webinars during the duration of the internship.
- Assist with travel arrangements including managing Travel Binders for Corporate Sales & Marketing and Additional Corporate Executive Attendees
- Assist with development of surveys, collecting and producing survey results and based on project need.
- Assist with the planning, organization and production of all sales training workshops and meetings including but not limited to attendee registration, name badges, training collateral, etc.
- Assist with the management of all collateral orders and creative for all training and corporate sales events.
- High proficient in Microsoft Office especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Detailed-Oriented and extensive analytical skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Exceptionally Strong Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Pro-Active Problem Solver
- A Motivated, Self-Starter
- Solution Oriented Individual
- Life Long Learner – Interested in learning and seeking to understand to better yourself both personally and professionally
- Ideally proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
If you are interested in this Summer internship, please click here or copy and paste this link into your browser.