RLG Consulting Engineers
Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer
Full-time, Non-Exempt Position (8:00 am – 5:00 pm; Monday – Friday), working at Dallas Office Location
The marketing coordinator supports the Director of Marketing & Business Development with all marketing and communication activities including website updates, social media (including analytics) and public relations. A major part of this position is graphic design and content creation as well as the production of printed and digital materials.
This position requires 3-5 years of graphic design, marketing and social media and a strong familiarity with social media platforms, WordPress, content management systems and website updates is vital. Strong writing skills are necessary.
The ideal individual is an enthusiastic, self-starter who thrives on handling multiple tasks and project deadlines simultaneously, customer service oriented with a passion for excellence and possess a willingness to learn and receive constructive feedback. This person must be a self-starter who works well independently and in a team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for implementation of brand standards and the use of the RLG name and logo on all printed and digital materials.
- Responsible for all graphic design needs including, but not limited to, external and internal collateral, brochures, flyers, direct mail pieces, website content, event signage, broadcast emails, email newsletters, etc.
- Manages social media and website content (under the guidance of the Director of Marketing), and recommends future strategies and tactics.
- Contributes and maintains content and editorial calendars in regards to company messaging.
- Collects, analyzes and summarizes marketing data from various platforms including Google Analytics, Google AdWords, WordPress and others.
- Works closely with new business development team in the production of RSQ proposals, templates and tracking of projects.
- Assists team members with day to day marketing and new business development tasks and coordination projects and activities as requested.
- Assists with all internal and external event needs including trade shows.
- Oversees photography inventory
- College degree in marketing, communications or graphic design preferred.
- Proven graphic design experience with a strong portfolio that represents a range of design styles and diversity of projects.
- Skilled in the latest version of Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, WordPress etc. HTML knowledge a plus. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Familiar with SEO and analytics.
- Excellent proofreading, formatting and editing skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
If interested, email Gwendolyn Wright email@example.com.