Taking the world of digital marketing and social media by storm, Heidt of Media is an exciting start-up! From creating videos to the management of social media to working with graphic design, we do it all!
Heidt of Media is seeking an entry-level, motivated, and flexible Social Media Manager to propel reach, engagement, and customer acquisition on social media channels. This person will be creating content calendars for clients, engaging across all platforms on behalf of the clients, and working closely with our owner as well as our social media clients. He or she will also work on a variety of tasks such as editing photos, creating email marketing materials, writing blog posts and so much more! As such, he or she should demonstrate exceptional skill and passion for social media and digital marketing; the ability to develop quick and on-brand copy for posts and social response; strong organizational skills, collaboration, and attention to detail; and a willingness to manage “always-on” coverage for the brand. The ideal candidate will also demonstrate skills in graphic design and communication. This position is remote, so it is imperative that this person be self-motivated and extremely disciplined.
• Social media experience (internships count)
• Proficient in Adobe products – Photoshop, Lightroom, etc
• Passion for social media and digital marketing
• Fluency with social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Twitter
• Creative writing and copywriting skills
• Experience collaborating with creative teams and supporting creative development
• Consumer- or client-facing experience responsibilities
• Develop and execute an ongoing Social Media Calendar for all clients
• Act as the “always-on” voice for the client on social
• Flexibility in completing tasks outside of the job description
• Knowledge of email marketing programs such as Mailchimp and Constant Contact is a huge plus!
• Experience working in WordPress/website management is a plus, but not necessary.
If interested please respond via email with resume to,