A 21st birthday is something to be celebrated in style. You only turn 21 once, so the pressure is on to make sure you do it right.
While some want to enjoy their 21st with a casual, festive evening surrounded by friends, others want to gear up for a big night on the town. Whatever your birthday wishes may be, Sarah Blaskovich, food, drink and entertainment writer for GuideLive Dallas, has a spot for you. Keep reading for the best places to celebrate your 21st near any Dallas neighborhood.
For a swanky night in Uptown…
- Stop by Happy Hour on The Henry’s second-floor patio
- Have dinner at Sixty Vines
- Visit the Tipsy Alchemist for drinks
For an evening in Deep Ellum…
- Sip on a drink at Vidorra – enjoy their rooftop!
- Order up some pizza at Cane Rosso
- Take a late-night trip to Louie Louie Piano Bar – if you tell them it’s your birthday, they’ll most likely bring you on stage!
- Another music alternative – catch a country concert at Mama Tried
For a night on Lower Greenville…
- Celebrate with happy hour at Truckyard’s cocktail treehouse
- Pop in the Alamo Club for dinner
- Order a glass of wine at Leela’s
- Order final cocktails at Ships
- Crack open a beer at the Libertine
Thank you, Sarah Blaskovich, for sharing! With these suggestions, your debut to the adult world will be both fun and memorable. Cheers to 21!
Have any other favorite places to celebrate? Comment below.