QMobius is seeking an intern to support the QMobius team and its clients during Spring and Summer 2021. The intern will primarily support the firm’s consumer-oriented clients, assisting with public and media relations, digital and social marketing and other brand marketing activities.
Dickey’s Barbeque Pit is looking for a Public Relations Manager to join its Dallas Office. See below for preferred qualifications and job responsibilities.
The Power Group is seeking a highly-skilled Account Executive who has experience working with national media and restaurant/CPG brands. An ideal candidate is confident and self-disciplined with a drive to build relationships and see clients succeed.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of communications experience, time spent at a Marketing or Public Relations sgency required
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, etc.)
- Proven ability to create and execute public relations programs
- Proven ability to secure local, national, and/or trade news coverage
- Naturally curious and interested in personal growth and development
- Ability to lead Account Coordinators and PR interns while supporting Senior Account Executive
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to prioritize and maintain order in a fast-paced environment
Greetings and congratulations to our new CCPA majors. We are thrilled to welcome you all to the CCPA family.
Looking to launch a career in consulting or hope to discover an exciting new career path? Regardless, we encourage you to apply to the BCG Advance Spring Virtual Conference. Applications for the upcoming virtual conference are now open!
Looking for an exciting abroad opportunity this summer? SMU Abroad’s virtual Internship program combines an online 3-credit-course with an internship placement through our partners across global cities. each student’s placement connects them to their interests and career goals. Learn to excel in a global environment with international colleagues and gain remote professional networking and social skills. Open to all majors!