SMU Giving Day is upon us, and with it comes your chance to contribute to CCPA scholarships.
From this donation link you can contribute to help deserving CCPA students. Please make your scholarship gift today.
Scholarship applications are due by 5p this Friday, 4/16. Interviews and scholarship awards will take place this month.
On behalf of Dr. Duhé and the distinguished CCPA faculty…
Congratulations to this year’s CCPA award recipients! Due to their hard work, academic performance, discipline, and passion, these students are receiving the following awards:
- Outstanding Academic Achievement in CCPA, Olivia Cahill
- Outstanding CCPA Student in Organizational Communication, Kennedy Eaker
- Outstanding CCPA Student in Social Innovation and Nonprofit Engagement, Briana Smith
- Outstanding CCPA Student in Political Communication, Vanessa Larez, Lauren Lehner
- Outstanding CCPA Student in Public Relations and Strategic Communication, Cassie Ackemann
In addition to the awards listed above, the division also internally recognizes the following awards:
- Outstanding Student in PRSSA, Abba Yaney
- CCPA Student Fellows, Avery Cooper, Charlotte Friend, Caroline Kester, Kate McLeod, Lauren Montgomery, Abba Yaney
Kappa Tau Alpha Honor Society recipients
Students looking for internships or jobs are encouraged to attend the SMU PRSSA & CCPA Virtual Career Fair on April 14th from 5:30-7:30 PM. All CCPA students are encouraged to attend. The zoom link and more information on attending employers will be shared on Monday, April 12th.
As the carrier celebrates its 50th anniversary, the airline is highlighting the importance of education through its new scholarship, which provides financial support to students seeking higher education degrees and certificates with the goal of inspiring them to pursue careers in the aviation industry.
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is seeking a Fellow to join our dynamic Austin team for an immediate start. This is a formal fellowship designed to help further develop essential communications, strategic planning, research, and media skills.