Looking for an exciting abroad opportunity this summer? SMU Abroad’s virtual Internship program combines an online 3-credit-course with an internship placement through our partners across global cities. each student’s placement connects them to their interests and career goals. Learn to excel in a global environment with international colleagues and gain remote professional networking and social skills. Open to all majors!
Want real-world experience in Public Relations? Endicott PR is looking for a 2021 Spring Intern for their Dallas office. Interns are required to be in-person and should expect to work about 10-15 hours per week.
- Client Specific Duties:
• Assist with Google Calendars
• Research potential event opportunities
• Monitor client mentions on social media
• Assist on-site with events
• Working on tasks set forth and assigned on weekly calls and staff meeting
• Assist client account teams
• Monitoring and tracking client press coverage
- Endicott PR Specific Duties:
• Branding EPR
• Research and maintain media lists and audits
• Contribute to writing Internal company press release and company newsletter per month
• Assist with social media planning and scheduling of posts
• Looking for new clients – bringing ideas to staff meetings weekly
• Research new tools/apps
The early deadline for The Fund for American Studies Summer 2021 Business + Government Affairs Academic Internship Program and Journalism + Communications Academic Internship Program in Washington, DC is coming up on Dec. 8.
SPM Communications is currently seeking candidates with PR experience for full-time, paid internships for its 2020 internship program, currently planned for winter 2020.
Looking for an internship? Dana Williams Co., a local start-up, seeks to hire a Communications Intern. Apply today!
Internships: Fund for American Studies Now Accepting Applications for Spring and Summer 2021 Capital Semester Program in D.C.
The Fund for American Studies (TFAS) is now accepting applications for their Spring 2021 Capital Semester Program.