Hill+Knowlton Strategies is seeking a Fellow to join our dynamic and award-winning Dallas team for an immediate start focused on the Mobility + Transportation sector. This is a formal fellowship designed to help further develop essential communications, strategic planning, research, and media skills. Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated and skillful writer who can manage deadlines for multiple clients, while still creating quality work. We’re looking for a solution-oriented team player with a positive attitude and a proactive approach.
Looking for an exciting abroad opportunity this summer? SMU Abroad’s virtual Internship program combines an online 3-credit-course with an internship placement through our partners across global cities. each student’s placement connects them to their interests and career goals. Learn to excel in a global environment with international colleagues and gain remote professional networking and social skills. Open to all majors!
Want real-world experience in Public Relations? Endicott PR is looking for a 2021 Spring Intern for their Dallas office. Interns are required to be in-person and should expect to work about 10-15 hours per week.
- Client Specific Duties:
• Assist with Google Calendars
• Research potential event opportunities
• Monitor client mentions on social media
• Assist on-site with events
• Working on tasks set forth and assigned on weekly calls and staff meeting
• Assist client account teams
• Monitoring and tracking client press coverage
- Endicott PR Specific Duties:
• Branding EPR
• Research and maintain media lists and audits
• Contribute to writing Internal company press release and company newsletter per month
• Assist with social media planning and scheduling of posts
• Looking for new clients – bringing ideas to staff meetings weekly
• Research new tools/apps
The early deadline for The Fund for American Studies Summer 2021 Business + Government Affairs Academic Internship Program and Journalism + Communications Academic Internship Program in Washington, DC is coming up on Dec. 8.
SPM Communications is currently seeking candidates with PR experience for full-time, paid internships for its 2020 internship program, currently planned for winter 2020.
Looking for an internship? Dana Williams Co., a local start-up, seeks to hire a Communications Intern. Apply today!