Graduating CCPA Seniors and all other CCPA students – join us at 4:30 pm next Tuesday, May 19, 2020, to have your job search/career questions answered by a panel of CCPA Advisory Board members! They’ll draw on their extensive corporate and agency experience to answer the questions our graduating seniors submitted.
Here and Now
- I want to be sensitive to what all employers are facing now, but I also want to be considered for jobs as the economy reopens. What’s the right time – and the right approach – for me to reach out to them?
- What’s the best way to find a job now?
- What are the specific things that I can do to position myself for success now?
- If a company went on a hiring freeze in the middle of my interview process, how can I stay top-of-mind until the position is open again?
- What are other ways we can continue to build our network during this stagnate time aside from scheduling quick calls with professionals and reaching out to them via LinkedIn?
- Would starting a Master’s degree of some sort during this time make a pre-professional more attractive in the job market?
- If I have a job, should I be asking about the status of my position now, wait until things calm down, or wait for my employer to reach out to me?
- What can I do to look and present my best in a Zoom interview?
- How will COVID-19 affect the job search process moving forward?
- How do you think business structures will change in the post pandemic world, and what role will recent graduates, or entry level employees, play in this structure?
The CCPA Advisory Board Job Search Forum begins at 4:30 pm Tuesday, May 19, 2020.
Sign in to this Zoom meeting using the Meeting ID: 931 2468 1172 or click https://smu.zoom.us/j/93124681172
Hope to see you all there.