We are continuing our mini-series of good news. Depending on which state you are currently living in, you might be just around the corner from seeing your community start to “open” again. We are inching closer and closer to being able to see friends in person again. Hang in there! In the meantime, we are here to provide you with some more positive news.
Good News For Your Wednesday
- Calling all Parks and Recreation fans… your favorite cast will reunite for a coronavirus charity episode
- A group of law enforcement officers created a heart shape out of their cars to say thank you to healthcare workers.
- If you’re a sucker for cute baby videos, watch Shawn Johnson’s daughter react to watching her mom’s 2008 Olympic performance on T.V.
- Animals are loving the open beaches and the decrease in tourism. Turtle hatches on beaches across Florida and Thailand have soared this month.
- Publix, a grocery store, is buying struggling farmers’ food and using it to feed the hungry.
- Human trials on a vaccine for COVID-19 have begun!
To Find More Good News
To get good news on the daily, check out these resources that are dedicated to spreading positive stories:
- MSN has an entire webpage dedicated to good news
- The Today Show’s website has a webpage dedicated to positive stories
- Positive.News is a website that shares exactly what you would think: positive news
- SomeGoodNews is a YouTube channel that shares stories to make you smile
- Good News Dashboard is a website that was recently launched from right here in DFW
- Follow @B_inspired_news on Instagram for daily posts
If you have experienced or seen an act of kindness lately, share your positive story with us in the comments on this post. Likewise, if you know of any great positive news sources, share the link with us below. We will add it to our list of positive news sources!