Cytron and Company is a full-service, boutique public relations firm with a niche in accounting and financial services. Clients are located across North America.
- Write content for articles, blogs and social media that support clients’ PR, marketing and communications’ efforts. Depending what the content is for, the intern could have his/her byline and/or content could be ghosted.
- Draft news releases for PR efforts.
- Edit and proof content as needed.
- Create, and execute content campaigns for clients.
- Support client activities through operations related to cloud-based, back-office database systems.
- Interface with authors submitting content as needed.
- Working knowledge of Macs and Apple products.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint (optional).
Hours: Up to 20/week. Most work is done in the office, not remotely.
Paid Internship: Yes
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to Scott Cytron, [email protected].