AT&T’s Corporate Communications team is looking for qualified applicants for its 12-week summer internship program.
- Describe Internship
AT&T Corporate Communications Internship
As a member of AT&T’s Corporate Communications team, this entry-level internship program is a 12-week rotation through various key areas of corporate communications that may include Media Relations, Executive Support, Public Relations, Employee Communications, Social Media, Video/Newsroom. The experience-based program also includes mentorship opportunities and interaction with leaders within the department and the company. Participants will experience working on key communications efforts including social media, digital content, press releases, white papers, speeches, external communications, video content and other projects.
Additional information is available at: https://att.taleo.net/careersection/10701/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=2007305
- Tell us the time period you would like the intern to work.
Summer 2020 (generally June – August)
- How many hours per week is the intern expected to work?
More than 15 hours
- Can the intern work some or part of their time from home?
No hours can be worked from home
- Are you willing to complete the forms necessary to allow students to receive course credit for this internship?
- Is your organization for-profit or non-profit?
- Is this internship paid?
- How much per hour will the intern be paid?
- Is it possible for this internship to result in a job offer for the student?
- Organization Info:
208 S. Akard
Dallas, TX 75202
- Contact Info: