AudioVideo BrandBuilder Corporation seeks a social media and public relations intern. This is a paid position.
1. Describe Internship
AudioVideo BrandBuilder Corp. (AVBB) is an international company that offers master distribution and manufacturer representation in North and South America. Our focus as a marketing arm of the manufacturer is to promote their brands through social media, press releases, and tradeshow advertisements. The right candidate will be a team player, who can work with many different people all over the world. They can create and maintain a message for the brand here in North America.
- Time Commitment: 10-20 hours per week
- Professional Skills:
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Highly organized and self-directed
- Flexible team player
- Working knowledge of social media platforms
- Proficiency in office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- AP-Style Proficiency
- Digital story-telling experience
- Candidates graphic design experience especially will be considered
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write and edit press releases and assist with targeted media pitches
- Research and draft promotional content for monthly e-newsletters and the websites
- Assist with tradeshow signage and preparations
- Draft content for the website and social media platforms
- Craft promotional marketing materials
- This is a paid internship.
- The hours are flexible. Most of the work needs to be done during normal business hours.
- Work from your location. Meet in Rockwall for meetings as needed.
2. Organization Name
AudioVideo BrandBuilder Corporation (AVBB)
Street Address: 609 South Goliad Street, Suite 1426
Zip Code: 75087
6. Email Address
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a brief memo describing why you would be a good fit. Include your best writing examples, PR or social media postings or video packages.