BizCom agency is currently seeking candidates with PR experience for paid internship for January 2021.
Intern reports to vice president or account supervisor. BizCom intern is responsible for providing administrative support to full-time staff as needed for successful implementation of client PR programs. Excellent writing and communication skills are required. College courses in PR, journalism, marketing or commmunications are preferred.
- Participate in daily status and client meetings
- Help proof and edit releases, presentations and other written materials
- Compile publicity and prepare client reports
- Compile and update media lists as needed
- Write or edit news releases, articles, social media posts and other communication as directed by staff
- Assist with media outreach as needed
- Participate in client planning as requested by staff
- Provide administrative support for any special events conducted by agency or clients
- Handle ordering of materials for agency and clients through outside vendors
- Conduct new business and current client research as needed
- Update time sheet daily and submit to accounting
$12/hour (up to 30 hours a week as needed) **NOTE: Job is remote. Agency team members are working from home in the pandemic.
If you are interested in applying, please contact President Monica Feid at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-743-7230.