CultureHype seeks to hire a Marketing and Public Relations Intern. This is an unpaid position.
1. Describe Internship
CultureHype is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing and Public Relations Intern to join their marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing Marketing and Public Relations strategies.
As a Marketing and Public Relations Intern, you will collaborate with the company’s marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain their marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment. The internship can be partially or fully digital due to COVID-19.
- Fully supporting the company’s public relations strategy and executing it in different phases
- Creating and curating engaging content
- Communicating and building relationships with current clients
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Performing market analysis and research on the competition
- Supporting the team in daily administrative tasks
- Creative brainstorming on branding, marketing, and public relations
- Street team marketing and distribution
- Event conceptualization and on-site assistance/execution
- Effectively utilize the company’s social media and blogs
- Distribute press releases
- Assist in administrative duties
- Build and update media lists and databases
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- A positive, upbeat attitude
- Passion for the arts and creative industries
- Highly organized and self-motivating
- Solid understanding of the different social networks and marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficiency at Microsoft Office
- Passion for Marketing and Public Relations industries and their best practices
- Knowledge of Google Drive and DropBox
2. Organization Name
Street Address: 633 W. Davis St.
Zip Code: 75208
6. Email Addresses
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resumé, cover letter, and portfolio (if applicable) to Amber LaFrance at firstname.lastname@example.org and Cherokee Polk at email@example.com.