Cytron and Company is a small public relations agency based in Dallas serving a variety of clients who primarily focus on professional services, including accounting and finance, legal, healthcare and high tech.
- Interface with clients on a variety of public relations, marketing and communications issues.
- Write and produce ghosted and bylined content.
- Work with client proprietary cloud-based systems to create and organize content, write, edit, and publish.
- Use Google Analytics and other measurement to track content engagement.
- Write, research and distribute news releases; develop medialists.
- Help manage social media marketing programs.
Software and System Knowledge needed:
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Tell us the time period you would like the intern to work.
fall-2019 (generally september – november)
- How many hours per week is the intern expected to work?
- Can the intern work some or part of their time from home?
some-hours can be worked from home
- Are you willing to complete the forms necessary to allow students to receive course credit for this internship?
- Is your organization a for-profit or non-profit?
- Is this internship paid?
- How much per hour will intern be paid?
- Is it possible for this internship to result in a job offer for the student?
Cytron and Company
12201 Merit Dr., Suite 435, Dallas, TX 75251