The Dallas Tennis Association is a 501-c3 nonprofit that offers internship opportunities for undergraduate students in the fall, spring and summer semesters. Those who are interested will gain significant exposure to nonprofit areas such as marketing, sports management and non-profit work. This link has three separate internship positions:
- social media marketing/ public relations
- sports management
- non-profit management
- Tell us the time period you would like the intern to work.
Spring 2020 (generally February – April)
- How many hours per week is the intern expected to work?
More than 15 hours
- Can the intern work some or part of their time from home?
Some hours can be worked from home
- Are you willing to complete the forms necessary to allow students to receive course credit for this internship?
- Is your organization for-profit or non-profit?
- Is this internship paid?
- Is it possible for this internship to result in a job offer for the student?
- Organization Info:
Dallas Tennis Association,
14679 Midway Rd., Ste.104,
Addison TX 75001
- Contact Info:
Scott Hanover, Executive Director, [email protected]