Foxtrot Market, the place you probably spend all your money, seeks to hire a Marketing Intern.
1. Describe Internship
The Marketing Intern will support and gain exposure to Foxtrot’s event marketing and community outreach initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a career interest in marketing, retail, events, or a related field.
Duration & Compensation
The internship’s duration is August – December or to coincide with the academic semester. This position will be based out of Dallas. This is an unpaid internship, however, the intern will receive $200 in monthly Foxtrot credit. Candidates must be able to receive college credit.
Learning Experiences & Exposure Include:
- Support planning and staffing for events, samplings, and new store openings
- Support community outreach efforts through researching markets as well as building partnerships and events with local businesses and organizations
- Support influencer outreach efforts, help target online influencers who can drive interest in the brand
- Lead the Foxtrot on Campus outreach efforts and provide insight into the college market
- Conduct audits and competitive analysis as needed
- Assist with social media trends, aggregation, and emerging platforms
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mentality; able to take ownership of projects and see them through from inception to production
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize against quick timelines and high expectations
- Strong academic record
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Career interest in marketing, retail, events or related field
- Must be at least 21 years of age and enrolled at an accredited college or university
- Must be able to receive college credit
2. Organization Name
Foxtrot is the digitally native evolution of the corner store – a one-stop-shop for those seeking thoughtful curation that’s a reflection of themselves and their city – offering a curated collection of daily essentials in-store and delivered in under an hour via our app and website. Venture-backed by investors including Fifth Wall, Lerer Hippeau, Revolution’s Rise of the Rest, and Collaborative, to name a few, Foxtrot is building a truly omnichannel brand that seamlessly marries e-commerce delivery, proprietary inventory technology, and the feel-good community of neighborhood stores. Our spaces offer all the most-loved aspects of neighborhood cafes – beautifully designed interiors that wrap you in the welcoming aroma of freshly brewed coffee, comfortable lounge areas to work and relax, and chef-prepared meals to snack on throughout the day – while bringing together mindful people, brands and goods to create a community of discovery and joy. Our e-commerce experience – highlighted by our swift app and online store – is powered by our proprietary inventory and operational technology to deliver a new kind of convenience that brings the store to your door in under an hour. Since launching our native app in 2013, we now operate a robust e-commerce business and have opened nine retail stores in Chicago and Dallas, and are rapidly scaling to take this first-of-its-kind omnichannel brand nationwide.
If you are interested in applying, send your resumé to Sarah Elias.