Her.HQ seeks to hire a Community and Marketing Intern for Fall 2020, lasting from August 31 to October 30.
1. Describe Internship
Her.HQ is looking for a passionate Community + Marketing intern to assist with workspace operations, digital marketing, and implementation of various digital events.
The Community + Marketing intern will work closely with and report directly to the founders to set the tone for the workspace and help build a strong and connected community.
- Community and Workspace
- Front desk staffing (must be able to be in office 2-3 days per week)
- Greet guests and members upon arrival; conduct COVID check-in/screening procedures, if applicable
- Keep workspace and kitchen area stocked and tidy throughout the day (brewing coffee, loading/unloading dishwasher, wiping down tables/conference rooms post-use, etc.)
- Accept packages and sort mail
- Create and maintain a warm and welcoming work environment
- Engage with members and ensure members needs are met; resolve member issues with professionalism and kindness
- Assist founders with event management, including event ideation, planning, coordination, setup, and execution
- Assist founders with digital/social media efforts including content planning, content creation and copywriting
- Coordinate and conduct new member tours
- Work on a special project assigned at the start of the internship that will tackle a key marketing initiative for Her.HQ and present at the end of the internship
- Community and Workspace
- About You
- The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, have good verbal communication skills, and be able to multi-task and work well independently. This is a start-up business, so an interest in entrepreneurship is a major plus! Applicants must be pursuing a college degree and be seeking school credit. This is a non-paid, part-time internship (15-20 hrs per week).
- Experience and Qualifications
- Juniors/Seniors with Marketing, Communications, and/or PR related major preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently – eager to learn!
- Some social media experience and tech-savvy
- Ability to connect well with people; positive attitude, friendly and approachable
- Ability to provide own laptop during the internship
- Ability to be in the workspace 2-3 days per week with flexibility
- Ability to attend live/virtual events as needed (including evening and/or weekends)
2. Organization Name
Her.HQ is a female-focused community and experiential workspace in Dallas. Our mission is the betterment of women through intentional community and shared experiences.
At Her.HQ Women gain access to fresh, consistent programming centered on health & wellness, creative exploration, and career advancement. Day passes, conference room rentals, and monthly membership options are available for freelancers, independent consultants, entrepreneurs, nonprofits, and corporations.
Street Address: 633 W. Davis St.
Zip Code: 75208
Co-Founder and CEO
6. Email Address
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter using the subject line “Her.HQ Marketing Intern Application.”