Job Description: Ignite/Arts Dallas at Meadows School of the Arts is seeking a marketing and communications intern to assist with institutional and programmatic communications including, but not limited to, social media posts, email newsletters, and SMU blog updates. The ideal candidate has 1+ years of experience providing marketing and communications support and is available from January through May 2020.
Deadline to apply: December 16, 2019
- Tell us the time period you would like the intern to work.
Spring 2020 (generally February – April)
- How many hours per week is the intern expected to work?
Less than 10 hours
- Can the intern work some or part of their time from home?
Some hours can be worked from home
- Are you willing to complete the forms necessary to allow students to receive course credit for this internship?
- Is your organization for-profit or non-profit?
- Is this internship paid?
- How much per hour will the intern be paid?
- Is it possible for this internship to result in a job offer for the student?
- Organization Info: Ignite/Arts Dallas, PO Box 750356, Dallas, TX 75275-0356 https://blog.smu.edu/igniteartsdallas/
- Contact Info: Liz Sankarsingh, Program Managerlsankarsingh@smu.edu
If interested in applying, please email Liz Sankarsingh, firstname.lastname@example.org, with answers to the following questions:
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Email address
- Availability between January 1, 2020 – May 31, 2020. Please be as specific as possible regarding dates and preferred hours.
- Please describe your experience providing organizational marketing and communications support. Be sure to specify knowledge of social media and other communications and/or CRM platforms.
- Please describe your experience, if any, working with nonprofit arts organizations.
- What skills are you hoping to gain with an Ignite/Arts Dallas internship?