LDWW is a renowned marketing and communications agency seeking an entry-level PR professional with an eye for detail and a passion for challenges, multitasking, and digital strategy.
- Describe Job
We are looking for an entry-level PR professional with approximately 0-2 years of communications, marketing, journalism or other relevant experience to join the growing LDWW team. If you are obsessed with details, love a good challenge, multitask like a champ, and delight in finding and consuming all kinds of media, this opportunity has your name all over it!
What the Role Is
As a PR Director at LDWW, you will have a key role in supporting all things PR, communications and digital/social for our growing list of local, national and global clients.
You will support the development and execution of external communications and digital strategies predominantly in the consumer market. You will be a part of our larger integrated agency team that is tasked with protecting and managing corporate reputation, driving consumer consideration and supporting market share growth. Our integrated agency team supports all aspects of the corporate communications function, with regular access and interaction with our clients to help achieve their PR/marketing and business goals – and you’d be a key part of that.
In this PR Director position, you will support the agency team in the following areas of corporate communications for clients: strategy and planning, news operations (everything from coming up with story ideas to pitching them), strategic materials development (think news releases, interview materials, etc.), strategic media relations, corporate message development, executive thought leadership, event support, digital/social communications, and brand liaison communications. When it comes to media relations, your primary focus will be on the corporate/business, general consumer, travel, and trade media segments.
What You’ll Be Doing Every Day
• Support the development of strategic external and executive communications planning. Develop and execute global internal and external communications plans including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
• Execute on media relations strategies to deliver results for the client in all forms of media, including national, regional, local and global, across online, digital/social, broadcast and print media
• Develop written and visual communications for use with all forms of traditional, digital and social media, including news releases, executive communications, company background documents, media background documents, strategic messaging, talking points development, etc.
• Support the media team with media outreach for news and events, and conduct proactive media outreach across all segments to drive results that impact communications goals
• Manage corporate media opportunities and interviews holistically, including media relations, scheduling, backgrounding, interview preparation, staffing, follow-up, executive counsel/feedback and monitoring
• Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
• Monitor, analyze and communicate PR, communications, digital/social results on a regular basis
• Maintain a strong understanding of client industry trends; monitor client industry issues and competitive landscape
• Understand and follow the evolving media landscape to stay ahead of ongoing trends and assist in counseling the client on new and ever-changing opportunities to utilize media to attain corporate goals
• Support social media strategies to engage audiences across traditional and emerging media
• Serve as a client liaison between communications and assigned functions, products, or regions
• Balance multiple client priorities against time constraints and consistently meet deadlines
What You’ll Bring to the Team
• 0-2 years professional experience in a corporate, agency or marketing communications role, or other applicable experience that will be applied to getting results in this position
• Strong understanding of local, national and international trade and industry media outlets
• Exceptional writing and editing skills
• Personal drive to succeed, anticipate needs and go above and beyond to get results for clients
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field
Culture and Perks
We are a group of hard-workers who genuinely enjoy each other’s company and love impressing our clients with work that makes them look smart. What makes this such a special place to work is the people here – from our team to our partners to our clients – and we are really looking forward to adding another awesome person to our team.
- Organization Name
City : Dallas
State : Texas
Zip : 75207
Street Address : 1444 Oak Lawn Avenue, Suite 119
- Email Address