Legacy Hall, a world-class food hall in Plano, is a destination for foodies. The food hall is a great place to discover new cuisine and enjoy great entertainment. Keep reading for more information about a dynamic summer internship with Legacy Hall.
- Describe Internship
We are looking for an enthusiastic social media intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing social media tactics.
You will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of social media campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our social media channels.
Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in social media marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Work with the Social Media Manager to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Review analytics with the Social Media Manager to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Develop photography skills, Facebook Live videos and engagement tactics
- Identify key media contacts and social media influencers
- Create social media best practice documents for key stakeholders
- Audit current social media channels and make recommendations
- Research and audit competitor’s social channels
- Learn how to respond and navigate customer relationship tools
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. web, radio, Local Store Marketing (LSM).)
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events
- Manage and update the company asset library
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Strong desire to learn & a passion for social media marketing
- Solid understanding of different social media channels: Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Yelp, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – specifically social writing
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Google Applications
- Familiarity with various social media management tools (Hootsuite, Buffer, Tweetdeck, etc.
- Current enrollment in a related BA, BS or Masters degree
For more information, please email Cari.Hallman@legacyfoodhall.com
- Tell us the time period you would like the intern to work.
Summer 2020 (generally June – August)
- How many hours per week is the intern expected to work?
More than 15 hours
- Can the intern work some or part of their time from home?
SOME hours can be worked from home
- Are you willing to complete the forms necessary to allow students to receive course credit for this internship?
- Is your organization for-profit or non-profit?
- Is this internship paid?
- How much per hour will the intern be paid?
- Is it possible for this internship to result in a job offer for the student?
- Organization Info:
Legacy Hall, 5908 Headquarters Drive, Suite K220, Plano, TX 75024
- Contact Info: