Merriment LLC, an e-commerce company, is looking for an intern to help with a range of work, from strategic thinking to product staging and social media skills.
- Describe Internship
– Help with e-commerce and digital strategy.
– Help tell the Merriment story through photos with a goal of increasing sales.
– 4-month job (February-May), with potential to renew for the summer months
– Candidate can start immediately!
– Stage & photograph inventory and inspirational material for Insta, website, and email blasts
– Post 1-3 times per week on Insta
– Blast 1-2 emails per month
– Help package and fulfill orders for mail and PPU
– Help sort and organize inventory as needed
– Help with 2-3 spring events (to include a speaking engagement Sarah has in March, and a pop-up shop in late April)
Skills Needed or willing to self-teach:
– Constant Contact
– Drop Box
– Basic iPhone photo editing
– Eye for creativity, staging products, and general merriment!
- Tell us the time period you would like the intern to work.
Spring 2020 (generally February – April)
- How many hours per week is the intern expected to work?
Less than 10 hours
- Can the intern work some or part of their time from home?
SOME hours can be worked from home
- Are you willing to complete the forms necessary to allow students to receive course credit for this internship?
- Is your organization for-profit or non-profit?
- Is this internship paid?
- How much per hour will the intern be paid?
- Is it possible for this internship to result in a job offer for the student?
- Organization Info:
Merriment LLC in Dallas, Texas
- Contact Info: