Meyer Dunlap, a local branded merchandise agency, is looking for motivated, ambitious, and energetic people for our Fall Internship! You will get the opportunity to work with us as we help some of the largest brands in the country promote themselves through the effective use of promotional items.
- Research new products to show our clients
- Track the progress of existing orders
- Assist the Account Services team with various tasks
- Work with the sales team with daily organization
- Create content for Meyer Dunlap’s social media posts
- And more!
About Meyer Dunlap
Meyer Dunlap is a full service promotional products agency serving the needs of our clients with promotional giveaways, packaging, point of purchase and apparel. We serve the client from the creative concepting stage to delivery. We have a unique setup that gives us the ability to take a more focused and strategic approach. We primarily work with Fortune 100 companies and have grown over 20% year over year for the past 7 years. We have a fun energetic culture that thrives off of the work hard, play hard mentality.
- Tell us the time period you would like the intern to work.
Fall-2019 (generally September – November)
- How many hours per week is the intern expected to work?
- Can the intern work some or part of their time from home?
NO hours can be worked from home
- Are you willing to complete the forms necessary to allow students to receive course credit for this internship?
- Is your organization a for-profit or non-profit?
- Is this internship paid?
- How much per hour will intern be paid?
- Is it possible for this internship to result in a job offer for the student?