Meyer Dunlap Seeks Spring Intern
Meyer Dunlap, a local branded merchandise agency, is looking for motivated, ambitious, and energetic people for our Spring Internship! You will get the opportunity to work with us as we help some of the largest brands in the country promote themselves through the effective use of promotional items.
There’s no prior experience needed. We’re looking for those who are interested in the world of marketing and want to work hard! Daily tasks will include:
- Create content for Meyer Dunlap’s social media posts
- Research new products to show our clients
- Track the progress of existing orders
- Assist the Account Services team with various tasks
- Work with the sales team with daily organization
- We’re flexible on hours and days of the week. If you’re up for a fast-paced and unique job, we’d love to have you apply!
About Meyer Dunlap
Meyer Dunlap is a full-service promotional products agency serving the needs of our clients with promotional giveaways, packaging, point of purchase and apparel. We serve the client from the creative concept stage to delivery. We have a unique setup that gives us the ability to take a more focused and strategic approach. We primarily work with Fortune 100 companies and have grown over 20% year over year for the past 7 years. We have a fun energetic culture that thrives off of the work hard, play hard mentality.
- Tell us the time period you would like the intern to work.
Spring 2020 (generally February – April)
- How many hours per week is the intern expected to work?
- Can the intern work some or part of their time from home?
No hours can be worked from home.
- Are you willing to complete the forms necessary to allow students to receive course credit for this internship?
- How much per hour will the intern be paid?
- Is it possible for this internship to result in a job offer for the student?
- Organization Info:
6100 Cedar Springs Rd
Dallas, TX 75235
- Contact Info:
Send resumé to Tommy Schroepfer at email@example.com.