Miracle Milkookies is a start-up company based in Dallas with the goal of giving mamas everywhere a little boost. We produce all-natural, fresh baked, lactation ‘Kookies’ that are baked and shipped fresh to our customers doorsteps across the street and around the world each week. We also have a podcast on iTunes called Message from Mom, where our founder, Whitney Rowell, interviews influencers, healthcare professionals, mompreneurs and other inspiring moms. Our company has also partnered with experience company, PAIRR, to offer Miracle Mama x Pairrd events for our customers to experience in Dallas and eventually in our other major markets.
Miracle Milkookies Job Description (Marketing Intern):
Miracle Milkookies is looking to hire a marketing intern for the fall semester. This person must be a self-starter with strong organizational skills and a willingness to be flexible and wear multiple hats. The marketing intern will work closely with the founder/CEO on the projects outlined below.
Job Duties Include:
- Influencer marketing program: overseeing new partnerships, maintaining relationships with current influencers, working on strategy to launch influencer partnerships in other major markets.
- Affiliate program: overhauling the current affiliate program and initiating a blueprint for our affiliate outreach as well as experience as a Miracle Milkookies affiliate. This involves maintaining an ongoing relationship with current affiliates, creating campaigns to reach new affiliates and growing the affiliate program.
- Corporate partnerships: this will involve maintaining and developing partnerships with other companies that want to partner by giving or gifting Miracle Milkookies to their patients, clients and customers.
- Giveaways and collaborations: creating a monthly schedule for ongoing giveaways with strategic partners and brands, working with other brands on collaborations (i.e. gifting for events, etc.) to grow email list and customer base
- Tell us the time period you would like the intern to work.
Fall 2019 (generally September – November)
- How many hours per week is the intern expected to work?
- Can the intern work some or part of their time from home?
ALL hours can be worked from home
- Are you willing to complete the forms necessary to allow students to receive course credit for this internship?
- Is your organization for-profit or non-profit?
- Is this internship paid?
- How much per hour will the intern be paid?
- Is it possible for this internship to result in a job offer for the student?
- Organization Info:
Miracle Milkookies 5600 West Lovers Lane Dallas, TX 75209
- Contact Info:
Whitney Rowell | 214-704-0034 | firstname.lastname@example.org