Business Communication Intern
Nor-Tex Greenscapes is a full-service landscape & irrigation business based here in Dallas. We provide maintenance and installation solutions for both residential and commercial customers. The focus of our residential business is on providing a broad spectrum of estate maintenance services for our clients, which can allow us to spend more billable time on each property. Our trade areas include in the Park Cities, Preston Hollow, and Bluffview/Devonshire neighborhoods.
The individual will be working on projects that will be crucial to the continued growth and profitability of our business. The focus of the projects for this internship will be related to:
- Social Media Campaign Development
- Developing an Integrated Marketing Campaign
- Developing Productive Communication Techniques with business stakeholders
- Pursuing Bachelor of Communications Degree at SMU
- Expected graduation must fall between May 2020 and May 2022
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong critical thinking/analytical skills
- Ability to scale a steep learning curve
- How many hours per week is the intern expected to work?
- Can the intern work some or part of their time from home?
SOME hours can be worked from home
- Are you willing to complete the forms necessary to allow students to receive course credit for this internship?
- Is your organization for-profit or non-profit?
- How much per hour will the intern be paid?
- Is it possible for this internship to result in a job offer for the student?
- Organization Info:
7063 Twin Hills Ave
Dallas, TX 75231
- Contact Info:
Nick Sowell- Owner
Drew Shafer – Owner