The Q Family Office in Fort Worth is seeking a recent graduate to join its recruiting group as a Recruiter/HR Administrator. The ideal candidate will have a desire to develop their analytical, interpersonal and operational skills. This is a vital position within the firm, as a great deal of emphasis is placed on the recruitment and retention of top talent.
Established in 1994, the Q Family Office is an organization that combines a 25+ year history with a deep entrepreneurial spirit. The family office currently includes a manager of a $1 billion hedge fund/private investment firm, a $1 billion bank, a $400 million real estate investment firm, and a $200 million charitable foundation.
In this role, you will be responsible for original research of and communication with professional talent in the fields of financial services, legal, aviation, real estate, accounting, information technology, and administration. You will also have the opportunity to apply your skills to other “outside the box” projects for the firm relating to recruiting, business issues, and human resource administration. This opportunity will offer exposure to some of the best and brightest minds in the business world in a very fast-paced, exciting environment. Responsibilities may include:
Responsibilities may include:
- Researching and developing new ideas and projects
- Sourcing candidates for open requisitions
- Performing marketing tasks
- Organizing and reviewing documents and procedures
- Coordinating special events for the firm throughout the year
- Arranging business travel for employees and guests of the firm
- Overseeing administrative details
- Managing onboarding procedures including administration of employee manuals and policies
The ideal candidate will have:
- Undergraduate degree from a four year accredited university
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- GPA of 3.25 or higher
- Interest in business
- A track record of achievement through internships, academic accolades, etc.
If you are interested, please fill out a short application for this position on our website: http://www.qinvestments.com/careers.
Street Address: 301 Commerce Street
City: Fort Worth