QMobius is seeking interns to support our team and our clients during Summer 2021. Interns will primarily support the firm’s consumer-oriented clients, assisting with public and media relations, digital and social media marketing and other brand marketing activities. We are looking for team players who can make a rapid and meaningful contribution, individuals who are self-motivated with a bias for action. Interns are expected to take initiative and possess a strong work ethic, good judgment, and excellent verbal and written communications skills. They must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to work independently and as a strong collaborative partner. A passion for public relations and client service, and an eagerness to learn and stay on top of best practices is also a must. Ideally, candidates should be proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe. Experience with Cision, TVEyes, iStock, Sprout, Meltwater and AspireIQ is also beneficial.
QMobius interns have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally through exposure to client service and the internal workings of our agency. Internships may also lead to full-time employment after graduation, depending on the agency’s needs and the intern’s performance and fit with the team.
QMobius interns are able to work from home, but are expected to participate in QMobius team calls and calls with project managers. They are in constant communication via email, phone, instant messaging and text. They also participate in meetings at the QMobius office and other locations. Interns perform various tasks such as:
Media and Influencer Relations
- Developing lists of media and influencers using Cision and other resources
- Assisting in drafting materials and creating or identifying digital assets
- Tracking media coverage using TVEyes, Google Alerts, and social media
- Assisting team members in analyzing results and compiling reports
Digital and Social Marketing
- Participate in content brainstorms and development of content calendars
- Crafting posts and content, and help identify stock photography and other digital assets
- Assist with social media monitoring
- Pull social media statistics for clients, and assist in analysis and creation of social media and digital marketing reports
Other Tasks & Responsibilities
- Participate in brainstorm sessions for clients and potential clients
- Help draft call reports, status grids and materials for client meetings. Attend meetings as needed
- Conduct research and analysis
- Stay up-to-date on trends in client industries, social media, digital marketing, and media and public relations
- Event planning
QMobius internships are paid positions at $15 per hour and this opportunity is available for course credit. Qualified candidates will have completed at least their sophomore year of college. All hours can be worked from home.
14555 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75254
If interested, please send your resume, cover letter and two writing samples to Deana McCarns at firstname.lastname@example.org.