Dallas firm, QMobius is seeking interns to support its team and clients during Fall 2019. QMobius interns are paid $14 per hour. Candidates must have completed their sophomore year of college to qualify. Please send your resume, cover letter, and two writing samples to [email protected].
QMobius interns have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally through exposure to client service and the internal workings of a public relations agency. Internships may also lead to full-time employment with QMobius, depending on the agency’s needs and the intern’s performance and fit with the QMobius team.
We are looking for team players who can make a rapid and meaningful contribution. Individuals should be self–motivated with a propensity for action. Interns are expected to take initiative, and they must possess a strong work ethic, good judgment, and excellent verbal and written communications skills. They must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to work independently and as a strong collaborative partner. Candidates should be detail–oriented and disciplined, with strong organization and project management skills. A passion for public relations and client service, and an eagerness to learn and to stay on top of best practices is also a must. Candidates must communicate well via email, phone, and instant messaging. Ideally, they should be proficient with Microsoft Office, and Adobe. Experience with Cision, TVEyes, iStock and other monitoring software is also beneficial.
Work from Home
QMobius interns are able to work from home, but are expected to participate in QMobius team calls and calls with project managers. They are also expected to participate in meetings at the QMobius office and other locations.
Interns perform various tasks as listed below in addition to other duties as needed.
- Develop media lists for a variety of clients and media markets using Cision and other resources.
- Assist in drafting and distributing pitches and other materials to broadcast, print and influencers.
- Help fulfill media requests (scheduling interviews, samples, digital assets, etc.).
- Research and compile editorial calendar opportunities for consumer and business magazines.
- Track media coverage using TVEyes, Google Alerts, and social media.
- Assist team members in analyzing coverage and compiling media reports.
- Participate in content brainstorms and develop monthly content calendars.
- Craft social media posts and content, and help identify stock photography and other digital assets.
- Assist with social media monitoring.
- Pull social media statistics for clients, and assist in the analysis and creation of social media reports.
Other Tasks & Responsibilities
- Participate in brainstorm sessions for clients and potential clients.
- Help draft call reports and materials for client meetings, and attend meetings as needed.
- Stay up-to-date on trends in client industries, social media, digital marketing, and media and public relations.
- Conduct research.
- Participate in events and event planning.
If interested, please send your resume, cover letter, and two writing samples to [email protected].