QMobius, a brand marketing and public relations firm, is seeking a virtual intern. This opportunity is now a work-from-home internship. Keep reading for details.
- Describe Internship
QMobius is seeking a full-time intern to support the QMobius team and its clients, and we are open to the intern starting part-time this semester (10-15) hours per week. This could be an ideal opportunity for a senior student looking for an eventual full-time role with our agency after the internship period.
The intern will primarily support the firm’s consumer-oriented clients, assisting with public and media relations, digital and social marketing and other brand marketing activities.
QMobius internships are paid positions at $14 per hour. Qualified candidates will have completed at least their sophomore year of college. Please send your resume, cover letter and two writing samples to email@example.com.
QMobius interns have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally through exposure to client service and the internal workings of our agency. Internships may also lead to full-time employment after graduation, depending on the agency’s needs and the intern’s performance and fit with the team.
We are looking for team players who can make a rapid and meaningful contribution, individuals who are self-motivated with a bias for action. Interns are expected to take initiative and possess a strong work ethic, good judgment, and excellent verbal and written communications skills. They must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to work independently and as a strong collaborative partner. A passion for public relations and client service, and an eagerness to learn and to stay on top of best practices is also a must. Ideally, candidates should be proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe. Experience with Cision, TVEyes, iStock and other monitoring software is also beneficial.
QMobius interns are able to work from home, but are expected to participate in QMobius team calls and calls with project managers. They are in constant communication via email, phone, Skype and text. They also participate in meetings at the QMobius office and other locations. Interns perform various tasks such as:
Media and Influencer Relations:
● Developing lists of media and influencers using Cision and other resources.
● Assisting in drafting materials and creating or identifying digital assets.
● Tracking media coverage using TVEyes, Google Alerts, and social media.
● Assisting team members in analyzing results and compiling reports.
Digital and Social Marketing:
● Participate in content brainstorms and development of content calendars.
● Crafting posts and content, and help identify stock photography and other digital assets.
● Assist with social media monitoring.
● Pull social media statistics for clients, and assist in analysis and creation of social media and digital marketing reports.
Other Tasks & Responsibilities:
● Participate in brainstorm sessions for clients and potential clients.
● Help draft call reports, status grids and materials for client meetings. Attend meetings as needed.
● Conduct research and analysis.
● Stay up-to-date on trends in client industries, social media, digital marketing, and media and public relations.
● Event planning.
- Tell us the time period you would like the intern to work.
Spring 2020 (generally February – April)
- How many hours per week is the intern expected to work?
- Can the intern work some or part of their time from home?
ALL hours can be worked from home
- Are you willing to complete the forms necessary to allow students to receive course credit for this internship?
- Is your organization for-profit or non-profit?
- Is this internship paid?
- How much per hour will the intern be paid?
- Is it possible for this internship to result in a job offer for the student?
- Organization Info:
14555 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75254
- Contact Info: