Social Practice is a social media agency in Dallas. The company seeks to hire a social media intern. This is a paid position.
- Describe Internship
Social Practice is proud to be a female-owned and operated social media agency based in Dallas, TX. Their mission around the internship program is to provide up-and-coming social media experts with real-life experiences working in the corporate world and offering real-life hands-on client experience.
Fall 2020 (generally September–November)
10-15 hours per week
Some hours can be worked from home
Can this internship be for course credit?
Pay Per Hour
Social Media Intern Job Responsibilities:
- Brainstorms and develops campaign ideas under the direction of our senior social strategist
- Monitors and runs monthly reports on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Measures our client’s analytics to gauge the success of campaigns
- Creates case studies to be shared on our social media, website, and direct sales campaigns
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes
- Learns and becomes proficient in internal software systems, including our social media scheduling software and client management software
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service
Social Media Intern Qualifications/Skills:
- Social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn would be a plus)
- Online engagement + community building
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Organization and time management
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- In 3rd or 4th year of college graduate program or beyond
- Prior social media experience is preferred
Work Hours & Benefits:
The intern will work 10-15 hours per week, with the option to be partially or fully remote. We prefer to meet once per week to touch base on what was accomplished and plan out what’s on the agenda for the week. We also use this time to measure the progress of the intern’s skills developed and the projects you’re managing.
- Organization Name
Street Address: 6060 N. Central Expressway, Suite 500
Zip Code: 75206
- Email Address
If you are interested in applying for this internship program, please reach out to Mary Robb with a copy of your resumé and link to your LinkedIn profile. We suggest reviewing the company’s website to learn more about them before applying.