Solara Custom Doors & Lighting seeks to hire a social media intern. This will be a paid position, but payment is still to be determined. The intern will work all hours remotely.
- Describe Internship
Based in the Dallas Design District, Solara Custom Doors & Lighting offers a range of custom made architectural doors and lights. Handcrafted in a private facility in Mexico, every one of their products combines the highest level of craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology. When you purchase from Solara, you’re not just buying something functional, you’re investing in a work of art that will serve your projects beautifully for many years to come.
Solara is looking for a skilled Communications, Public Relations, or Journalism major to manage their social media platforms and blog using SEO. They are revamping their online presence and are interested in having an experienced SMU CCPA student, that is preferably interested in architecture and design, take over this exciting project.
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service
- Brainstorms and develops social media campaign ideas
- Monitors and runs monthly reports on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Measures our client’s analytics to gauge campaign success
- Writes blogs to be posted on our social media and website using SEO
- Provides suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social media and website
- Social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
- Online engagement
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Organization and time management
- Interest in architecture and design
Education and Experience:
- College senior or recent graduate
- Social media experience
- Blog writing experience
Internship Time Period:
Fall 2020 (generally September-November)
Hours per Week:
- Organization Name
Solara Custom Doors and Lighting
Street Address: 142 Howell St.
Zip Code: 75207
- Email Address
To apply for this position, please contact Fernanda Reyna.