Dana Williams Co. seeks to hire a communications intern. This is a paid position and offers the possibility of a long-term opportunity at the end of the internship. Learn more about this role and apply today!
Dana Williams Co. is a start-up and is looking for a Communications Intern who can work alongside the founder in creating all external marketing and communication for our organization. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about the mission of Dana Williams Co. and can embody its vision, values, and help build the brand in all communications while maintaining effective messaging. The Communications Intern will be responsible for online community management, marketing, customer service, technology, and other digital communication needs.
The intern is expected to work 10-15 hours per week, and all hours can be worked from home. This position pays $10 an hour.
This is a part-time position We need someone to work with the founder to execute all outward-facing communication, technology, and marketing. There is a possibility for a long-term opportunity at the end of the internship.
- Assist in developing digital strategies to better reach and engage our online communities, leaders, and core audience
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategic communications plan surrounding all campaigns, events, resources, products, and online communities through email, social media, Dana Williams Co. website and other outward communication avenues
- Create online content that engages audience segments and leads to measurable action
- Coordinate webpage maintenance to ensure that new and consistent information is posted regularly
- Track and measure the level of engagement within all digital channels
- Manage all copywriting efforts and production from draft creation through distribution of final product.
- Maintain confidentiality
- Report to the Founder
- High energy, maturity and leadership with the ability to effectively manage communication strategies and tactics
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading competency
- Self-motivated individual who thrives on creating and managing a variety of key initiatives concurrently
- Highly collaborative style with the ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people and communicate with people at all levels
- Knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
Dana Williams Co. exists to build tools & experiences to equip leaders to dominate their day by living out their purpose.
- Culture: Happy and passionate team members who love to learn, grow and create
- Collaboration: We build better together
- Transparency: Genuine and authentic in all we do internally and externally
- Accountability: Each person owns their work
- Service: Committed in heart and mind to Customers we serve
- Diversity: Everyone is unique and brings special talents to the world
- Excellence: What we do, we do well
- Giving Back: Be socially responsible
Inspired by the question of Founder and Visionary, Dana Williams: “Why are so many leaders not impacting what they can impact each day? Through tools and experiences, we want to reach over 1 million leaders and guide them to live impactful lives based on their unique talents.
Street Address: 5600 W. Lovers Lane, Suite 116, Box 407
Zip Code: 75209
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resumé to Dana Williams.