Sunwest is a Dallas-based public relations and public affairs company looking for a talented summer intern.
- Describe Internship
At Sunwest, our philosophy on interns is simple: jump in and get as much experience as you can. Our interns are exposed to the full scope of agency life – from pitching media to team brainstorms, and everything in between.
The role includes, but is not limited to, the following assignments:
- Assist with media relations efforts through developing contact lists, writing pitches, making follow-up contact to secure coverage, and collecting and reporting coverage
- Generate strategies and content for agency and client social media initiatives
- Contribute general event, program and special project support
- Conduct research for client work and new business opportunities
- Participate in brainstorming and staff meetings
- Regularly meet with assigned mentor
- Tell us the time period you would like the intern to work.
Summer 2020 (generally June – August)
- How many hours per week is the intern expected to work?
More than 15 hours
- Can the intern work some or part of their time from home?
No hours can be worked from home
- Are you willing to complete the forms necessary to allow students to receive course credit for this internship?
- Is your organization for-profit or non-profit?
- Is this internship paid?
- How much per hour will the intern be paid?
- Is it possible for this internship to result in a job offer for the student?
- Organization Info:
Sunwest Communications, 4851 LBJ Freeway, Suite 1200, Dallas, TX 75244
- Contact Info:
Maggie Holley, email@example.com