The Power Group is looking for savvy, motivated interns for the fall semester for our public relations and digital teams! If you’re in the Dallas area and want to gain real-world experience, check out the job description below. Trust us, you won’t be going on coffee runs!
Interns at The Power Group assist the public relations and digital account teams on various projects. Regular responsibilities will include but are not limited to, developing media lists, researching client opportunities, crafting unique social posts, participating in client photoshoots and drafting press materials – including press releases, media alerts, and press kits.
This internship is paid.
- Must be of junior or senior standing.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Must be organized, enthusiastic and a team player
- Must stay informed about the media and current events – both locally and nationally
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must have strong writing skills
- Must have a strong knowledge of social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be proficient in AP Style
Employment Start Date:
Monday, August 26, 2019
Please send your resume and one writing sample from a previous internship or college course to Catherine Festa, [email protected]
More About the Internship:
Interns will gain real-world experience working in a fast-paced environment at a full-service public relations and digital agency. The internship focuses on development in all public relations and digital areas. The Power Group serves many clients in an array of industries, including food and beverage, health and wellness, lifestyle, technology, beauty, fashion among others. We are a collaborative and engaging agency with clients we love and hope you will too!
- Tell us the time period you would like the intern to work. fall-2019 (generally september – november)
- How many hours per week is the intern expected to work? 10-15-hours
- Can the intern work some or part of their time from home? no-hours can be worked from home
- Are you willing to complete the forms necessary to allow students to receive course credit for this internship? yes
- Is this internship paid? Yes
- How much per hour will the intern be paid? $10