The Power Group is looking for savvy, motivated interns for the fall semester for our digital team! If you’re in the Dallas area and want to gain real world experience, check out the job description below. Trust us, you won’t be going on coffee runs!
Social media interns at The Power Group assist the digital account team on various projects. Regular responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, developing social media content, participating in photoshoots, managing social media engagement, creating graphics and much more. This internship is paid.
- Must be of junior or senior standing
- Must be able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Must be organized, enthusiastic and a team player
- Must stay informed about the media and current events – both locally and nationally
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must have strong writing skills
- Must have a strong knowledge of social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be proficient in AP Style
Employment Start Date: September 2019
Application: Please send your resume and one writing sample from a previous internship or college course to Catherine Festa, [email protected].
More About the Internship:
Interns will gain real world experience working in a fast-paced environment at a full service public relations and digital agency. The internship focuses on development in all public relations and digital areas. The Power Group serves many clients in an array of industries, including: food and beverage, health and wellness, lifestyle, technology, beauty, fashion among others. We are a collaborative and engaging agency with clients we love and hope you will too!
- Tell us the time period you would like the intern to work.
Fall 2019 (generally September – November)
- How many hours per week is the intern expected to work?
- Can the intern work some or part of their time from home?
No hours can be worked from home
- Are you willing to complete the forms necessary to allow students to receive course credit for this internship?
- Is your organization for-profit or non-profit?
- Is this internship paid?
- How much per hour will the intern be paid?
- Is it possible for this internship to result in a job offer for the student?
- Organization Info:
The Power Group
1341 Conant Street Dallas, TX 75207
- Contact Info: