Tradition Senior Living Searches For Public Relations Intern
We have an outstanding opportunity for a student eager to gain degree-related work experience in an exciting, fast-paced, beautiful, and friendly environment. We are seeking an individual majoring in Communications, PR, Marketing, etc., to assist us part-time, Mondays through Thursdays. The candidate must possess excellent writing and verbal skills, have an eye for design, be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher and Excel, and work well under deadline pressure. There is also a potential opportunity for full-time summer work or beyond.
Job duties include:
• Maintaining records of collateral material
• Assisting with writing/proofreading ads, brochures, letters, invitations, press releases, etc.
• Assisting with all other forms of collateral material and correspondence as needed
• Assisting with the production of marketing events
• Maintaining office supply inventory
• Performing other tasks to include copying, scanning, filing and any other duties as they arise
We are looking for someone to begin working as soon as possible, Monday through Thursday, five hours per day. The candidate would report directly to Linda Faulkner Johnston, VP of Communications and Public Relations. Ms. Johnston served as Social Secretary to the White House under the Reagan Administration.
- Tell us the time period you would like the intern to work.
Spring 2020 (generally February – April)
- How many hours per week is the intern expected to work?
More than 15 hours
- Can the intern work some or part of their time from home?
No hours can be worked from home
- Are you willing to complete the forms necessary to allow students to receive course credit for this internship?
- Is your organization for-profit or non-profit?
- How much per hour will the intern be paid?
- Is it possible for this internship to result in a job offer for the student?
- Organization Info:
Tradition Senior Living, LLC
5850 E. Lovers Lane, Suite 100
Dallas, TX 75206
- Contact Info:
Linda Faulkner Johnston