United to Learn’s Communications Coordinator supports United to Learn’s mission and programs by building awareness, understanding and investment in U2L’s efforts to grow student achievement and expand our impact. This role works with internal and external stakeholders and reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Support all marketing and communication efforts to help further our mission and vision.
- Assist with management of website including content updates in WordPress, optimizing SEO, analytics, daily maintenance to measure effectiveness.
- Assist with digital marketing strategies such as Google Ads, SEO, and paid social, measuring effectiveness and orchestrating ongoing efforts when needed.
- Plan and execute social media across all channels—writing copy, designing graphics and measuring effectiveness.
- Execute email efforts including writing copy, inserting graphics, importing mailing lists and reporting effectiveness.
- Support PR including posting press releases, tracking coverage and sharing media mentions via social media.
- Support program-driven communications such as Learning Launch, Community Campus Day, and fundraising campaigns, including specific collateral management and sponsor recognition efforts.
- Support various communication efforts such as presentation management, and material resources to support SEL, Learning Environments, Literacy, and Community Activation goals.
- Execute the details of all meetings including invitations, presentation design, vendor coordination, Zoom management, recording/editing videos, etc.
- Work collaboratively with other coordinators to provide administrative support or duties as assigned.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
● Demonstrate a strong commitment to equity, public education, student achievement and U2L mission, vision and values.
● Display excellent written and verbal presentation skills to engage a wide range of stakeholders.
● Be proficient in visual skills, such photography, video; and software such as Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Canva, Constant Contact, WordPress, Zoom, YouTube, and other key systems to manage communications.
● Ability to nimbly adjust priorities, positively receive feedback and manage multiple tasks while working collaboratively.
● Hold a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of two years in marketing/communication-related pursuits.
● Bilingual English/Spanish skills are a plus.
Street Address : 5310 Harvest Hill Road, Suite 190, Dallas TX 75230
City : Dallas
State : TX
Zip : 75230