Recognized MSP, Velo IT Group, is expanding it’s Downtown Dallas-based team again!
NOW HIRING: Content Marketing Specialist
We are looking for an experienced, growth-oriented, Content Marketing Specialist to join Team Velo’s sales and marketing team. Applicants should possess a contagiously positive attitude and must be willing to work closely with a team to achieve company goals. Further, applicants should know this unique opportunity is the first of its kind at Velo and will require someone who can take initiative, critique, and provide realtime feedback along the way. Interested?
Here is what you will be doing
- Supporting our sales and marketing strategy by organizing, cultivating, developing, and publishing content including videos, podcasts, graphics, social posts, and web content.
- Tracking, organizing, and analyzing data across all our digital assets in order to help direct the appropriate resources to the highest value targets both from an ad spend and a content development perspective.
- Maintaining content and editorial calendars while tracking the content creation process to allow for timely distribution of created content and the updating of existing content to prevent any “stale assets”.
- Copywriting for our print and digital assets including web, social, video, and sales content.
- Designing print and digital graphics that adhere to Velo’s Brand Standards while often coordinating with third-party print, web, and specialty companies for the final production of marketing content
Things you will love about working here
- Incredible views over Klyde Warren Park into uptown Dallas from the 11th floor of the D Magazine building in the Dallas Arts District
- Walk to restaurants, food trucks, Starbucks, Royal Blue Grocery and more!
- Enjoy a fun work environment including sit-stand desks, kitchen stocked with healthy snacks, and a collaborative team to enjoy it all with!
- Weekly team-wide lunch-n-learn and happy hour training sessions
- Cutting edge technology with a choice of Mac or PC laptop
- Stay caffeinated with always freshly brewed craft coffee
- Open office for collaboration with dedicated focus-areas and huddle rooms for when you need to get “in-the-zone”
… still with us?
Here are some more details
The position available today plays a key role in helping Velo continue to expand our brand as we grow our sales and marketing team! All Velo employees are industry leaders in their respective areas of expertise and understanding, so know that you will be working with a team that is proud of our success and looking for more! Velo offers excellent pay and benefits, training/education programs, and a fun and exciting culture!
If you think this opportunity is calling for you – please submit your application via velomethod.com/careers
Velo IT Group
750 North Saint Paul St Ste 1100
Dallas, TX 75201