Shelly Slater Strategies works with companies to bolster business by helping them tell their story in a way that will resonate with their audiences. After crafting the story, Shelly Slater Strategies will make sure the story reaches audiences in strategic and impactful ways. Keep reading to learn more about this associate position.
- Describe Job
Shelly Slater Strategies is hiring an Associate. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and possess strong communication abilities. This role requires great organizational skills in order to manage various client projects at the same time. This person must also possess a curiosity to research and a readiness to learn new skills quickly.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Research and creating presentations.
• Drafting proposals for new client projects.
• Coordinating video shoots and edits.
• Managing logistics, assets, and deadlines for client projects.
• Drafting, editing, and sending out press releases.
• Building marketing graphics.
• Working with students and young adults to help with interview skills.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong organizational skills
• Advanced time management and analytical skills
• Excellent client-facing communication skills
• Strong research skills and curiosity to learn
• Fast learner and willing to try new things
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Organization Name
Shelly Slater Strategies
City : Dallas
State : TX
Zip : 75202
Street Address : 2403 Farrington
- Email Address