The Power Group is seeking a highly-skilled Account Executive who has experience working with national media and restaurant/CPG brands. An ideal candidate is confident and self-disciplined with a drive to build relationships and see clients succeed.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of communications experience, time spent at a Marketing or Public Relations sgency required
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, etc.)
- Proven ability to create and execute public relations programs
- Proven ability to secure local, national, and/or trade news coverage
- Naturally curious and interested in personal growth and development
- Ability to lead Account Coordinators and PR interns while supporting Senior Account Executive
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to prioritize and maintain order in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with event planning and execution is a plus
- A knack for influencer relations and/or social media is a plus
- Demonstrates behavior that is in alignment with the company’s core values: Do The Right Thing, Win Together, and Create Happiness and Fun
If interested, please apply here.