Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world.
- Describe Job
Executive Communications Lead
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making a positive impact on enhancing the quality of life to help make this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Unisys is seeking a highly driven and motivated communications professional with exceptional written and project management skills. This position will provide direct input with leaders across the globe to improve and support company business objectives with the media, public, industry and external stakeholders. The Communications Lead will report to the VP of Global Communications. This position is based in Dallas, Texas and works closely with our CEO and senior leadership team.
This role requires a wide range of competencies, including effective communication skills – both verbal and written, proven project management experience, managerial courage, and organizational savvy.
• Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization.
• Utilize a range of communication materials including but not limited to promotional and collateral materials, conference papers, proposals, project reports, customer/product presentations and case studies.
• Develop 1st draft communications in partnership with the CEO for internal and external communications.
• Lead the editing and review process for content across multiple communication channels including email, knowledge sharing webinars and websites.
• Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of communication efforts with metrics, feedback and surveys with an eye toward continuous improvement.
• Must be able to leverage working knowledge of technology platforms, evolving communications systems, social media tools and channels.
• Drive regional cooperation for time sensitive projects, clearly communicating expectations to all stakeholders.
• Leveraging advanced presentations skills in tools such as PowerPoint to convey a strong perspective.
• Manage the seamless logistics for Senior Leadership Meetings as well as coordinate calendars for international meetings.
• Plan, organize and monitor simple projects.
• Undergraduate degree in journalism, public relations, communications, business is preferred; and a minimum of 3 years of related communications or corporate/agency public relations experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communications, with the ability to think and communicate clearly, formulate a concise well-written narrative around complicated issues.
• Strong attention to detail with exceptional writing and editing skills.
• Experience managing projects demonstrating strong organizational skills.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
• Must be a self-starter and team player.
• An independent thinker with a point of view comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and able to form an effective outcome when there is a potential lack of facts or diverse perspectives.
• IT industry knowledge preferred and strong business acumen.
• Solid facilitation and problem solving skills and ability to focus both strategically and tactically to achieve project goals
• Business travel may be required
• Willing to work a flexible schedule, roll up one’s sleeves and get the work done.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at http://www.Unisys.com.
- Organization Name
City : Dallas
State : TX
Zip : 75201
Street Address : 2501 North Harwood Street, Suite 1501
- Email Address