Dickey’s Barbeque Pit is looking for a Public Relations Manager to join its Dallas Office. See below for preferred qualifications and job responsibilities.
The Power Group is seeking a highly-skilled Account Executive who has experience working with national media and restaurant/CPG brands. An ideal candidate is confident and self-disciplined with a drive to build relationships and see clients succeed.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of communications experience, time spent at a Marketing or Public Relations sgency required
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, etc.)
- Proven ability to create and execute public relations programs
- Proven ability to secure local, national, and/or trade news coverage
- Naturally curious and interested in personal growth and development
- Ability to lead Account Coordinators and PR interns while supporting Senior Account Executive
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to prioritize and maintain order in a fast-paced environment
Looking for an internship? Her.HQ seeks to hire a Community and Marketing Intern for the fall of 2020. Find out how to apply today!
Solara Custom Doors & Lighting seeks to hire a social media intern. This will be a paid position, but payment is still to be determined.
Social Practice is a social media agency in Dallas. The company seeks to hire a social media intern. This is a paid position.
The Dallas Observer seeks to hire an intern to work for its food and drink section, covering Dallas’ restaurant industry. This is a paid and remote position.