QMobius is seeking an intern to support the QMobius team and its clients during Spring and Summer 2021. The intern will primarily support the firm’s consumer-oriented clients, assisting with public and media relations, digital and social marketing and other brand marketing activities.
Dickey’s Barbeque Pit is looking for a Public Relations Manager to join its Dallas Office. See below for preferred qualifications and job responsibilities.
The Power Group is seeking a highly-skilled Account Executive who has experience working with national media and restaurant/CPG brands. An ideal candidate is confident and self-disciplined with a drive to build relationships and see clients succeed.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of communications experience, time spent at a Marketing or Public Relations sgency required
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, etc.)
- Proven ability to create and execute public relations programs
- Proven ability to secure local, national, and/or trade news coverage
- Naturally curious and interested in personal growth and development
- Ability to lead Account Coordinators and PR interns while supporting Senior Account Executive
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to prioritize and maintain order in a fast-paced environment
Foxtrot Market, the place you probably spend all your money, seeks to hire a Marketing Intern. Apply today!
The University of Dallas (UD) is looking to hire an Executive Director of Marketing and Communications. The University of Dallas is a Catholic liberal arts university located in Irving, Texas.