Excuse the weather delay. There may only be one week left in October, but opportunities to meet fellow professionals are abound! Keep reading for this edition’s list of upcoming networking events in Dallas.
Networking Tip of the Week
Whether you are meeting with someone informally or in an interview, make it a point to inquire about growth opportunities within their organization. This will indicate that you are motivated to grow and move ahead and are committed to making that happen.
Dr. Duhé and Dr. Dixon take over the CCPA Instagram!
- When: Thursday, October 24th (Tomorrow!) at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Follow along at @smu_ccpa
- Why: Watch our 7-0 Mustangs take on Houston tomorrow night with Dr. Dixon and Dr. Duhé who traveled with the team this week! Pony Up!
2019 AMA DFW Marketing Innovation Showcase
- When: Thursday, October 24th
- Where: TBD
- Why: Learn from a diverse group of marketers, entrepreneurs, and leaders from all industries about how they continue to engage with their customers and grow their businesses.
- Click here for more information!
CCPA Networking Night
- When: Wednesday, October 29th from 5-7 pm
- Where: Mezzanine Lobby – Greer Garson of the Owen Fine Arts Building
- Why: You will have access to communication professionals, feedback on your resume, assistance with your LinkedIn profile, and advice on the job search!
Dallas Social Media Breakfast
- When: Thursday, October 31st from 7:15-9 am
- Where: 635 & The Tollway
- Why: It’s free! Enjoy coffee and breakfast to discuss the people you must meet within a company to drive relevance and business impact.
- Click here to register