Happy November! Keep reading for a few of the month’s upcoming networking events.
Networking Tip of the Week
Never forget the power of LinkedIn for networking. Even if you haven’t met the individual in person, send a personalized message asking for coffee! LinkedIn lets you search for contact information, so building connections is very easy.
AMA DFW Meet & Greet
- When: Thursday, November 7th from 6-8 p.m.
- Where: White Rock Ale House and Brewery
- Why: Learn from marketing and communications professionals from all across the DFW metroplex
- Tickets are just $10! Click here for more information
IABC Dallas Professional Development Luncheon
- When: Tuesday, November 12th from 11:15 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
- Where: Maggiano’s at Northpark
- Why: Listen to a panel of communications leaders and build professional connections over lunch and a Q&A on the field’s emergencing trends
- Click here to register
Digital Marketing Summit
- When: December 2nd – 4th
- Where: Irving Convention Center
- Why: Learn about digitial marketing techniques that top companies are utilizing in their businesses through workshops and impressive speakers
- Click here for more information on why to attend