The Q Family Office is looking for a bright, eager, and dedicated individual to join its highly successful multi-billion dollar private investment office in downtown Fort Worth. This person will be a third member of a team supporting the CEO where their primary responsibility is managing and organizing a large private library of family photos and videos. The person will also assist with scheduling and calendar updates as well as backing up the travel coordinators. Do not worry about having media skills, we can train you! However, we do need someone who is already very organized and great with details.
Pay could reach $60,000 (with full benefits) depending on experience or up to 10% over current pay.
Responsibilities will include:
- Organizing a large and expanding photograph and video library with a total of approximately 225,000 photos and 1,000 hours of video
- Creating videos using photographs and video footage
- Using media software; any knowledge of Media of Adobe CC – Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Encore, and experience with Windows and/or Mac OSX is preferred but absolutely not required
- Providing support to Executive Assistant team assisting with very complex calendars and schedules, travel coordination and general operational functions.
- 50 hours a week with occasional evening and weekend work as needed
The successful candidate will:
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Have had a 3.0 GPA or above
- Be willing to work for 2+ years in the role
- Be very organized and highly motivated
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit an application at https://www.qinvestments.com/careers/
Established in 1994, the Q Family Office is an organization that combines a 26 year history with a deep entrepreneurial spirit. The family office currently includes a manager of a $1 billion hedge fund/private investment firm, a $1 billion bank, a $400 million real estate investment firm (TNF), and a $200 million charitable foundation.
Address: 301 Commerce Street, Fort Worth, TX 76102