With Spring Break around the corner, the clock is ticking for you to get out there and start networking! There are some great networking opportunities this week that you do not want to miss.
This Week’s Networking Events
- International Association of Business Communicators: Elevating Internal Communications
- Tuesday, March 3 from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM
- American Marketing Association: Cocktails and Conversation
- Thursday, March 5 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- BCG at Baldo’s Ice Cream & Coffee
- Boston Consulting Group is hosting 1:1 coffee chats Friday, March 6 from 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM for students interested in pursuing a career in management consulting. These chats are for students graduating in 2021, 2022, and 2023.
- All students must register for a time slot using the link: http://bit.ly/SMUxBCG_Coffee
Reserve Your Spot In Advance
- PRSA New Member Breakfast
- March 11 from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
Networking Tip of the Week
Attend networking events! This sounds repetitive, given that this post is about networking events. However, networking events are great for meeting people. You might not meet someone from your “dream company.” But you might meet someone who can connect you to the right people. You never know who can help you get your foot in the door.
Dallas Activity of the Week
Take a picture with the “Leaning Tower of Dallas” before it is gone!