With just two weeks until Thanksgiving, the fall semester is quickly coming to an end. Don’t miss out on these great events while there are still networking opportunities this month!
Networking Tip of the Week
One great resource for networking is the SMU alumni! Whether it is at homecoming, a reception or the local alumni club where you live, alumni are a tremendous source of leads and advice for careers.
IABC Dallas Professional Development Luncheon
- When: Tuesday, November 12th from 11:15 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
- Where: Maggiano’s NorthPark
- Why: Discuss trends across the communications industry to give yourself impressive knowledge and insights and enjoy a panel of top communications professionals
Social Media Breakfast Dallas – Telling Stories that Matter
- When: Thursday, November 21st from 7:15-9 a.m.
- Where: Offices of Freeman and Leonard
- Why: Listen to Derek Hubbard from Southwest Airlines and learn about how to use emotion and data in social storytelling and the secrets of creating a great story
- Click here to register!
American Marketing Association November Luncheon
- When: November 20th from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Where: Venue Forty50
- Why: Enjoy lunch and an impressive panel discussing the importance of personalization stategies and tactics
- Click here for more information
Network After Work Dallas at The Rustic
- When: Wednesday, November 20th from 6-8 p.m.
- Where: The Rustic
- Why: Build great connections with Dallas
- Click here to buy a ticket and learn more!