Are you a focused, analytical problem solver?
Are you great at breaking down big goals into actionable steps?
Can you dig into the details and generate real results?
If so, Three Box Strategic Communications is looking for talented professionals to grow alongside us and deliver meaningful impact for our clients, our people and our community. Communications Associates at Three Box are trusted to understand our clients’ business goals and drive real value and results.
We’re hiring a motivated, proactive public relations professional with 2-3 years of agency experience to support client work and contribute to agency strategy and new business pursuits. Responsibilities for this position include:
- Writing for a wide variety of media, including marketing materials, social media, websites, news releases, video scripts, internal communications, and more
- Contributing new ideas and creative solutions for client campaigns
- Coordinating logistics for client events
- Pitching and managing media opportunities for clients
- Conducting research and supporting new business activities
The successful candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations or marketing communications
- Two to three years of full-time experience in a public relations agency
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with colleagues, client and media contacts virtually and in person (when safe to do so)
- Involvement in relevant professional or community organizations
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- A commitment to excellence, integrity and impact
This is a full-time, Dallas-based position with competitive compensation, remote work flexibility, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, vacation, parental leave and professional development benefits.
Address: 12222 Merit Drive, Suite 1030 Dallas, TX 75251
Contact: Christi Matthys firstname.lastname@example.org